Easy Crock Pot Vegetable Soup
This recipe combines vegetables, beans, and a few spices blended together to make this excellent and easy vegetable soup. This along with the slow cooking process make for a vegetable soup that raises the bar for the rest.
- 1 16 ounce bag favorite frozen vegetables combination
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except frozen vegetables.
- Place vegetables in the Crock Pot Slow Cooker and then pour mixed ingredients on top.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Cook some egg noodles and add to vegetable soup 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parmesan and croutons. Delicious!