Easy Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Stew
This recipe combines vegetables, beef, and a few spices blended together to make this excellent and easy vegetable beef stew. This blend along with the slow cooking process make for an excellent and easy vegetable stew.
- 3 lbs. of stewing beef cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 large potatoes diced
- 1 cup of diced carrots
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 small can of baby peas drained
- 1 can of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- Place vegetables in the bottom Crock Pot Slow Cooker and then place the meat on top.
- Add the spices, mushroom soup, and water.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Serve with bread and butter. Delicious!