Easy Tai Chicken Recipe
This recipe combines tomatoes, peanuts, and chilies to perfection. A touch of ginger completes this blend in this authentic Tai Chicken dish.
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 cup salsa of choice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Mix cilantro and peanuts in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the chicken thighs in the bottom of the Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours of until meat in center of chicken is no longer pink.
Remove chicken from Crock Pot and serve with white rice. Skim the fat off the remaining sauce, pour over chicken, and sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts.