Swiss Steak Crock Pot Recipe
This delicious and delicate meal. This is a gourmet dish prepared in just minutes. The round steak used in this dish will melt in your mouth.
- 1 1/2 lbs beef boneless round steak
- 6-8 medium potatoes (quartered)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 2 large tomatoes or 14 oz can (diced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 jar beef gravy
- Add 3 tablespoons oil to skillet and heat 4-6 pieces of steak over medium heat 10 minutes until brown.
- Place potatoes,carrots, and onion in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place steak, tomatoes, gravy, and spices on top of vegetables and cover.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Add a can of green beans either french cut or regular cut to add both flavor and color.