Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
This Crock Pot Slow Cooker recipe combines ham with thinly sliced potatoes for an excellent side dish or dinner. It's fast and easy!
- 8 slices of your favorite ham cut in to cubes
- 8 medium potatoes sliced thin
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Place potatoes, ham, and the mushroom soup in the Crock Pot Slow Cooker and then pour the other ingredients on top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Scalloped Potatoes and Ham can be served as a meal or as a side dish. It goes great with beef, pork, or chicken!