Rosemary Pork and Potato Crock Pot Recipe
This recipe blends rosemary, dijon mustard, and a special blend of spices with pork to create a unique melt in your mouth Crock Pot dish.
- 2 1/2 lbs of pork boneless loin roast
- 5-6 medium potatoes sliced in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup of baby-cut carrots
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- Place potatoes, carrots, and onions in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place pork roast on top of the vegetables.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, mix well, and pour over the top of the pork chops.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours of until meat in center of pork is no longer pink.
Serve with toasted garlic bread, your favorite vegetable topped with this delicious sauce, and a fresh tossed salad.