Crock Pot Pepper Steak
This recipe combines peppers, beef, and a few special spices blended together to make this excellent and dish. This blend of spices along with the slow cooking process make for excellent steak and peppers.
- 2 lbs beef round steak sliced in small strips
- 2 lg. green peppers sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 cup of water
- Place onions and then the sliced meat in the slow cooker and then add all other ingredients except the green peppers on top.
- Place the green peppers in the cooker after 5-7 hours or one hour before the dish is finished. This keeps them from getting mushy.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Serve on top of a bed of white rice. Delicious!