Crock Pot Italian Meat Loaf Recipe
This delicious and simple dish is blended with mozzarella cheese for fabulous and authentic Italian flavor.
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion coarsely chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. In a large bowl mix half the 8 oz. can of tomato sauce and the egg:stir well.
- 2. Mix all other ingredients and shape into a loaf.
- 3. Place into the Crock Pot Slow Cooker and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Serve topped with the remaining tomato sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.