Easy Crock Pot Spaghetti
This recipe combines tomato juice, tomato sauce, and seasonings to make a big impression with little effort. Adding the beef and onions really adds that special homemade flavor.
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 2 cups of tomato juice
- 1 pkg of your favorite or McCormick™ spaghetti seasonings
- 4 oz. of dry spaghetti
- Brown meat in skillet and then drain the fat.
- Place all ingredients except the spaghetti into the Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Add the spaghetti and cook on high for an additional hour.
Serve with a quick tossed salad or some garlic bread. Easy and Delicious!