Easy Crock Pot Pork Chop Recipe
This recipe blends cream of mushroom, a special blend of spices and pork to create a melt in your mouth Crock Pot delight.
- 2 1/2 lbs of bone-in pork loin chops
- 5-6 medium potatoes sliced in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- Place potatoes and onions in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place pork chops on top of the vegetables.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over the top of the pork chops.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours of until meat in center of pork is no longer pink.
Serve with toasted garlic bread, your favorite vegetable topped with this delicious sauce, and a fresh tossed salad.