Chicken with Sun Dried Tomatoes
This recipe blends chicken, mushrooms, and sun dried tomatoes for the wonderful flavor of Italian cuisine.
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 oz. of sun dried tomatoes cut into strips
- 1 small can of sliced black olives
- 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Place all ingredients into the Crock Pot Slow Cooker and blend thoroughly.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Sprinkle with pine nuts and parmesan or romano cheese. This dish should be served with toasted garlic bread and a fresh tossed salad.