Easy Chicken Curry Recipe
This chicken curry recipe blends chicken, apples, and cinnamon for this authentic Indian dish. Using your Crock Pot is the best way to blend these flavors to delightful perfection.
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breast cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups of dices apples
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 3 teaspoon of all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1 cube of chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 2 teaspoons of curry
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of corn starch
- Place chicken in bottom of Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Place 1 1/2 cups of diced apples, onion, garlic,ginger, and cinnamon on top of the chicken.
- Mix the bouillon and the flour in a bowl and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Mix sour cream and corn starch in a bowl and stir into other ingredients before serving.
Sprinkle the remaining apples and on top of the Chicken Curry and serve on a bed of white rice. Spicy!