Easy Crock Pot Chicken Chili
This chili recipe uses chicken instead of beef to make a different and tasty chili. If you like chili you have got to try it with chicken, it's excellent!
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into small cubes
- 1 15 oz. can of kidney beans
- 1 cup of onion chopped
- 1 cup of green pepper chopped
- 1 15oz. can of yellow corn
- 1 16 oz. jar of your favorite taco sauce (we like it medium)
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 4 garlic cubes minced
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients
- Place all ingredients in the Crock Pot Slow Cooker
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
This chili is so good! Add a little chopped onion, sour cream, and shredded cheddar on top before serving. Spicy!