Chicken and Vegetables
This recipe combines chicken with peas, whole onions, and more. It only takes 10 minutes to prepare and along with the slow cooking process makes for a chicken vegetable that raises the bar for the rest.
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- 12 oz. bag of frozen peas (thawed)
- 8 oz. frozen whole onions
- 3 cups of potatoes cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups of baby cut carrots
- 1 jar of chicken gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Place all vegetables except for the peas in the Crock Pot Slow Cooker and then place the chicken on top.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper and then pout the chicken gravy on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Stir in peas and cook on high for 15 minutes.
Cook some egg noodles and top with the chicken vegetable before serving. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving. Delicious!