Cherry Cobbler Recipe
This cherry cobbler recipe adds a touch of almond extract and just the right amount of sugar for perfection. Best served warm and topped with crunched peanuts. Delicious!
- 1 can (20-24 ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spray the inside of the Crock Pot Slow Cooker with non-stick spray.
- Place the cherry pie filling into the slow cooker.
- Place all other ingredients in a bowl, beat, and pour over pie filling.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2 hour.
Top with whipped cream and crunched nuts before serving.