Easy Cheesy Potato Slices Crock Pot Recipe
These cheesy potato slices are sure to be a hit at your next party. Potato slices covered in cheddar and parmesan cheese blended with a touch of oregano and garlic. Excellent!
- 2 lbs red potatoes cut into 1/4 inch slices length wise
- 1/4 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion (chopped finely)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- Place sliced potatoes in the bottom of the Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Set the cheese aside and place other ingredients on top of potatoes.
- About 1/2 hour before serving place cheddar and parmesan into slow cooker.
Sprinkle with parmesan and croutons before serving. Delicious!