Crock Pot Beef and Mushrooms
This recipe is best served over a bed of you favorite noodles.
- 3 lbs. of stewing beef cut into 1 inch cubes
- 15 oz. can of sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 4 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- Place the cubed stewing beef in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place the onoins in the Crock Pot and then pour other ingredients on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Cook some egg noodles or rice and serve with your favorite vegetable. Sprinkle the beef and mushrooms with parmesan cheese or crushed croutons before serving. It's Delicious!