Easy Bacon Cheese Dip Recipe
This bacon cheddar dip starts with cream cheese and blends bacon and cheddar to create this authentic party dip. Serve with your favorite crackers or toast for an excellent anytime appetizer.
- 1 lb. of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (cubed)
- 4 cups mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 small chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- Spray the inside of the Crock Pot slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Place all ingredients except bacon into Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Cook these ingredients on low for one hour until cheese has melted.
- Stir in bacon, cover, and cook another 1/2 hour.
This dip is great with fresh vegetables or served with toasted bread.