Roast Pork Crock Pot Recipe
This recipe combines garlic and onion into a chicken broth base. This along with the slow cooking process make for a Roast Pork that just melts in your mouth.
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Use canola or vegetable oil to brown the roast in a skillet before placing in the bottom of the Crock Pot.
- Place the onion and all other ingredients on top of the pork roast and then pour chicken broth over these.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours of until meat in center of pork is no longer pink.
After removing the roast from the slow cooker add all purpose flour to the leftover juices to create a flavorful gravy. Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetable.